Provo Parade with Alisa.
That was the last time I saw Alisa and Ryan before they headed off to Lucy, WA for Ryan to pursue a job. Alisa and I have been friends for over three years now and I absolutely love her. She stands for goodness and she makes me want to be better. She and Ryan are like family to me, they have been my greatest chearleaders here in Provo. I have often sat on their coach and divulged my dating life to them. They have heard it all and they still love me:) I sure miss them and am sad that we will be so far apart. I love you both!!
Me, Sadie, Jessee and her hubby (we all work at MLA)
Sadie (aka Heather) and I floated down the Provo river with her friends. It was my first experience and it was so fun. I did get sucked under at the bridge of death..... and I really did think I was going to die. The water was so cold I couldn't catch my breath, or scream which would have been my natural response.
2 comments:
:) I miss you tons Holly....I just miss knowing I can easily find and see you. I am so glad we have plans to see each other for the next time!! Love you girl!
You will have to take a trip to WA!! Looks like you had a fun 4th!
Post a Comment