Kelly Clarkson came to UVU right after the Cruise and it was the best concert to go to with my close girlfriends. I don't know how many times I have rolled down my windows and cranked Kelly, singing at the top of my lungs. She makes you feel better about any boy situation. Love her. We danced and sang, even with the rain drops. It was a release.
Note the large earings, that was the first time I had the courage to wear them and now I love them. I bought them at the beginning of the summer in FL.
Sing it Kelly!
4 comments:
How fun! She puts on SUCH a good show!
Best. Pic. Ever.
I don't know what I was on.
I didn't realize the concert was outside. Looks like a fun time, rain and all!
Who is the freakin hot girl in those pictures...oh wait, that is you!!! Love it!!
Post a Comment