Thursday, July 09, 2009

MLA Supervisor Retreat 2009

Team Players create Strong Shifts
Strong Shifts invite Positive Change
Positive change generates Lasting Success

These are the amazing ladies with whom I work.
We are all quite different, but each has a great
desire to help and motivate.
We have been through much together and
I'm grateful for the memories.

4 comments:

Ash said...

wow. that picture definitely turned out just as cute as i imagined! look at all that personality :)

Liz said...

no way we are mashed potatoes.

Vicki said...

Great picture, great friends, and lots of great memories. Great setting!

Anonymous said...

Hey Holly! No blog. Sorry. Everything is going great! I am about to be a Dad! The most frightening wonderful experience ever! Your life is an addicting story!(the only one I've read in a long time by the way) Your experiences are incredible. Give me a call sometime or email me. (904)759-2395 or RHAYNES@COJ.NET