Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Emily!!!!

Best FriendsSidenote: A lady came walking out of the bathroom and Emily asked her to take a picture of us. Emily noticed that she looked alot like "Karie" off of ER. Sure enough she was. Random huh, wonder if she was offended we didn't aske her for a pic. It wasn't her Birthday, she didn't deserve it.





Lisa and I took Em out for her Birthday to the restaurant up at Sundance. Before we left we gave her the top she has on, necklace and earings. Funny that we kind of all have similar tops on. She loved it which made me very happy:)
I have to say that I love these girls to the core and that I'm SO EXCITED to move into our house together. It's going to be so fun!

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Glad you have such good friends! The first picture in your post made me laugh again--Karie from ER