Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Lady A Concert, oh and Kenny too




































So this concert was back in July, but I didn't want it to go un noticed. Heather, my little sugar plum from work, gave me free tickets to the concert and it was a garunteed good time. It was VERY GOOD, as Heather would say. Lady Antebellum opened, which was my second favorite of the three act show. Now, after listening to them even more I would say they are now my fav. Then Miranda Lambert came out and kicked the audience's trash for not being excited enough, she was a trip. She was threatening the audience to get off their feet and get into the concert. Then Kenny Chesney came out, i really liked him because I knew alot of his songs. Near the end, he gave the mic to his back up singers and the concert went down hill from there. All and all it was a fabulous night...... thanks heath!! You're the best:)








No comments: