Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Saying Goodbye to Miami

Emily and I were the only ones whose flights left the day after the cruise, so we crashed in a hotel for a couple of hours and then caught a cab back to South Beach. We bought gellato and walked in the rain down Oceanside Blvd. Then we walked on the beach and I said goodbye to the Atlantic. It was sad to leave, but I have the most beautiful picture in my mind that I hold tight. We then found a place to eat and sat outside and enjoyed some delicious food. It was the perfecting ending to the trip. I also have to add that Emily and I spent significant amounts of time together and our friendship withstood. We never got annoyed with eachother, better yet we had a blast the entire time. I love this girl to the core.

4 comments:

Vicki said...

Glad you have such a wonderful time.

Vicki said...

And have such a wonderful friend!

Anonymous said...

Hey Holly! Never blogged before. You are forcing me to catch up with the times. Hope all is well. You look wonderful and seem to be doing great! We need to catch up!

~Holly said...

Ryan! It has been so long. How are you? Catch me up on your life! Do you have a blog?