
This weekend I went to Strawberry Lake on a Cabin trip with work. This picture has to represent the whole trip because I can't really post pictures of the girls I work with at MLA. It was a really fun trip. I was great to be much more relaxed and show the girls that we really are lots of fun when we don't have to make them do chores and implement rules they often hate. We went horseback riding and saw beautiful sights!! I was in the group that went for two hours so I was a little sore when I got back, but it was totally woth it. Then I went on a boat ride that lasted about five hours. We ran out of gas!! It was hilarious really and super relaxing. We lost the anchor, a hat, half of a fishing pole and had no water. Thankfully it was me, another staff Liz (who is in the picture) and the two directors, plus the cook and four students. It was so funny!!! We finally got another boat to call the marina, because we didn't have reception where we were stranded, and two hours later we were being towed back. It was the funniest story from the trip and I'm glad I was on the boat:)
2 comments:
yeah!!! I love all these updates....wish i could've been there to see kristin too!! and, love love love your mama! How fun it was to spend a little time with her! I miss you!
yeah i wanna post up pics of my 3 year olds b/c they are sooo cute! but i cant. good times holly.
Post a Comment