Sunday, June 29, 2008

Kristin Lee Robinson



Long time Best friend. Deep. Caring. Classy. Southern. Artsy. Friendly. Talkative. Spiritual. Fun. Hopeless Romantic. Intelligent. Hilarious.
Love this girl!!!
Kristin was in town this past week and we enjoyed a day at Seven Peaks in the sun. It was so fun and refreshing to spend time with her. We have a long history and that gives for fun and memorable conversation. Whenever we see eachother, whether it was has been a year and a half or a few months, we can always pick back up where we left off. She is headed off to NYC to live her dreams and I am so excited for her. I can't wait to here all of her stories!! Good luck Kristin!!!!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

What a wonderful day - what gorgeous girls that I just love so much!!

Kristin Lea Robinson said...

I love you so much! Thank you so much for that kind post! Right back at you sister! I leave next Friday and we are garage saling it tomorrow. It should be fun! We'll be in touch soon. I love you and thank you!