Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Mom & Dad in SLC.... if only for a few hours



Mom and Dad were headed to CA last week and had a four hour layover in SLC so I met them at the airport and we had lunch together. It was so fun to see them. They are so cute and it was so fun to be with them both for a few hours. We also walked around Temple Square, which is so pretty during the spring.
I'm actually really excited because mom is coming to visit tomorrw and I really need some TLC!! I'm excited to take the weekend off of work and enjoy being with her. I need a little break and some motherly advice. It will be a great weekend!!

8 comments:

Alisa said...

I'm so glad you got to spend some time together!!

Kayleen said...

How fun that you got to have lunch with your parents! I'm glad you'll get to spend time with your mom this weekend. Aren't moms great?

Tiff and Dan said...

I was thinking the same thing as morty..mom's are the best. Its always so fun to spend time with them. It's hard living far away, huh! I'm grateful for phones! Have so much fun!

Heidi said...

I love these pictures!!!

Sheryl said...

It was a great weekend with her. Mom's are the best.

Vicki said...

Great memories!! Thanks, Holly

Lindsay said...

Hey Holly! I found you on Heidi's blog! Those pictures with your parents were BEAUTIFUL! It made me miss Utah!
I love your blog too! It's so cute! Next time you're back in Florida, make your way back to Arlington ward and see us!

Kristi said...

Your mom is cute. Just like you!