Sunday, June 29, 2008

Lindsey's Legal!!!

Happy 21st Birthday Lindsey!!
Do you see her cute shirt?? That was my gift to her. Half the fun was going to the mall and picking it out. She got matching earrings too and she looked so cute the night we went out. Lindsey is a fun loving girl. I can always count on having fun with her and laughing and laughing tons. We share a love for food too which I greatly appreciate!! I can count on her sharing a craving for ice cream or chocolate which makes the indulgence even sweeter. She also loves to workout and is an inspiration with her rigorous workout shedule!! And to top it all off she just got a job using her Photoshop skills at a store in Orem and will be starting this week. She is very talented and this place will be lucky to have her!!!

Waiting for our food at Cheesecake Factory, mmmmm yum!!
Stuffed tacos..... I highly reccoment them they were delicious. And I topped it off with cheesecake, but I can't remember which kind I got. It was all delic!!!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Holly you look so beautiful, I love that last picture of you with your stuffed tacos!! I love and admire you so much!!