



Our ward took a trip down to Manti for the pageant that is held down there every year. I had a lot of fun talking with Janell on the way down on the bus. She is my room mate and a great woman. She is an inspiration to me in many ways and lots of fun. I also had a lot of fun with everyone in my ward. I ended singing solo "I'm a little teapot" on a dare, it was funny. There were these little booths to buy things and one booth was selling shirts. One of the shirts had BMW on it and it said, Beautiful Mormon Woman. Wow. Wow. I would never be caught wearing that. The experience was fun, but the pageant was really long and pretty hokey. And to top it all off it got really cold. I was glad to get back on the warm bus and head home:)
No comments:
Post a Comment