Sunday, December 05, 2010

Christmas at the Stansbury's


Christmas was on Nov. 24th at the Stansbury house this year, it was the only time we would all be together. It was lots of fun to have my 4 nieces and nephews there, it brought so much excitement and magic.

After we went to the Beach on Tuesday we went to a Christmas Tree lot and bought a tree, more than a month before Christmas!! Hilary and I decorated it the next day so that it was ready for "Christmas". A decorated Christmas tree is so very magical to me, I just love it. It's even more magical with lots of presents under it, I just get so excited!!



Heidi, Matt and the kids came in Wednesday evening and the craziness began!!
Kloe loved helping open gifts, she was a pro!
Jon got a Scout uniform because he was just called as the 11 year old Assistant Scout Master in our ward. My parents figured the one he wore when he was a kid might just not fit.
Paige and Chris
The best gift of Christmas.... Mom made each couple a Christmas quilt. It is absolutely beautiful and such an awesome symbol of my mom's love for her kids. It must have taken hours to make and she made 3!! I love that ours has lots of Holly leaves on it. We will treasure this one forever!! Thanks mom!!

Mom and Dad got Lincoln a set of clubs for Christmas and he toted them around for the next couple of days!! What an awesome gift for a little boy. Lincoln has grown up so quickly. He is smart, funny, caring and full of energy. I just wish we got to see more of him and all of the other kids.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas to the Stansbury Family!!!! Looks like a fun time.

Vicki said...

It seems like 100 years ago that you and Jon were here. Thanks for the post and being able to reminis, a few tears too. Santa greets me each time I walk in the front door. Thanks, and have I told you how much I am enjoying our Christmas tree this year, thanks to you and Hilary. Love ya, mom xo