
The day after Christmas last year, I bought a plane wreath that I was going to decorate. After looking at a bunch of wreaths, getting different ideas, I decided on this. I really like the way it turned out. I love looking at our front door, it makes it feel very Christmasy.
4 comments:
You are so crafty, miss lady. I never would have thought to decorate a wreath on my own. Are you for hire? :)
Kayleen, Wreaths are expensive but if you can get the plane ones half off after Christmas and buy little things to put in them, they can turn out just the way you want. You could totally do this!
Holly it is 'to die for' - seriously so festive and I bet it makes you happy everytime you look at your front door!!
Holly, Great job, and it has holly on it too!
Post a Comment