Sunday, December 12, 2010

Our Bedroom





We got our new bedroom furniture awhile ago, but it's finally really coming together. For the first four plus months of our marriage, we had plastic drawers and a mattress on the floor. That's reality of being newly married. Thanks to my parents, we got a huge discount through a company for whom they are members. WE LOVE OUR FURNITURE!!
And are so grateful for it!!

It's not completely done yet, we're missing more pictures and a few more decorations, so in time that will come too. I love being in our room now. It feels so much more welcoming. I think it's due to the pillows. Jon can't believe I have so many pillows on our bed and that one would actually spend so much money on "non functional" things.
That's just where we differ a little, haha!!

5 comments:

Kayleen said...

Oooh, that is super hot! Love it!

Heidi said...

Holly it is beautiful - really, really beautiful - I wanna come and snuggle in that pretty bed!!! xoxox

oneHeidifamily said...

Wow, it is beautiful1!!! I love it! I hope you guys are doing well, and that you enjoy your first Christmas together! I miss you...we need to get together soon!!

Vicki said...

Holly it lookes GREAT, the drapes are perfect, and I love the lamps. Do you look at it and say "that's a beautiful bedroon and it is ours!!

Alisa said...

LOVE it HOlly!! I'm jealous actually:)