Sunday, December 12, 2010

Aspen LOVES the snow!!


When we got back from Florida, the snow dumped!! A beautiful white blanket covered everything and it looked magical. This was the first real snowfall we got that stuck for a while and Aspen enjoyed every bit of it. I have to admit, that Aspen loving the snow makes me like it more too. Maybe having a garage and not having to scrape my car off helps too:).






She loves burying her head in the snow and eating it too!!





I hope you like the videos, she is just the cutest puppy ever, how can we not be proud parents?!?

2 comments:

Vicki said...

How fun, the videos made me laugh. I noticed she came when you called her too?!

IzeOfLight said...

Oh my gosh! I am so in love with this little girl--she is such a sweetheart! Such puppy energy and enthusiasm--I LOVE IT! (and her, and you!)