I died laughing.
Men and women, their different it's true. I'm now 26 years old and just hitting the tip of the iceberg on that one. None the less, I love spending time with him. Today he humored me by letting me pull out the camera after church to click a few pics. I propped the camera up on his truck and this is what we got (after a little cropping). He says he doesn't like posed pics so I told him to give me an action shot, that's how I got the last one. It was fun.
10 comments:
Go Holly!
cute!!! FRE-FRU!!!!!
love the last one. good idea Jon.
yeah holly! i am so happy for you! you look sooo good! tiff
CUTE!!!
oooh! So this is your man, huh? Such a cute couple!
Holly, I thought I was going to see a picture of his truck?!?!?!
The second one is my fav!!!
Holly! I think about you all the time. I haven't checked your blog in quite awhile. Looks like a lot has been happening :) Hope you are doing well! Are you coming in for Thanksgiving? I would LOVE to see you! Love you girl! Christine
CAN YOU LOOK ANY CUTER?! Seriously! Hope your doing great! it sure looks like you are!
Post a Comment