Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Love these girls!

When I got back in town Em and Lisa took me out on a night on the town for my Birthday.
It was the funnest night ever. We went to Texas Roadhouse where I got to mount a "horse" and was sang too. They were so thoughtful in the things that they gave me, it made me so happy.
They gave me this awesome poster that says, "Keep Calm and Carry On", which I love!
They also showere me with awesome jewelry, a ticket to the state fair and then we went to see a chic flic after dinner. They made me feel so special. I honestly don't know what I would do without these two girl, they are my utah family.













Thanks girls, you're the best!!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday Holly! Good thing for girl friends- girls need girls, it never changes. I hope you are doing well and had a good birthday. I miss not working with you!