
Jon definitely looks more professional then I, but I didn't do too bad. I think I only whiffed it a total of five times in fifty or so balls. They seemed to go far at the beginning and then I think I got worse. It could have been due to the
mosquitoes that came to bother me. They were super
steroid mosquitoes though, that came on like a flash flood the last five minutes we were there. One bit my foot and I had sausage toes for the next day or so, it was pretty annoying. It was a fun night and I wouldn't mind trying it again. I think everyone must learn to play either golf or tennis in order to survive the social scene. What do you play? And..... can you hold your own??
5 comments:
so fun! i agree, both are very social sports! remember, mine and ryan's first date involved the driving range!! i always think it's fun to do that!
Holly, I am still laughing about the mosquitoes----kind of reminded me of the windy beach day---you sure have come a long way. Glad you had fun!!
Golf is so hard! All my brothers play and I have cried before I am so bad at it. Props to you!
Not bad there girl!! Jon looks pretty professional in his action shot......is he up for a boys golf trip in Orlando here soon??? Matt would LOVE it!!!
I also love that you are wearing pretty shoes while golfing....that's my girl!
Hey Holly! Your post made me giggle. I was at the driving range with Nathan and his Dad last week and I was pretty much at your same level... I seemed to start off great and then I got worse! I didn't even have the bugs to blame it on!!
I love your shorts though- I think they look very golf like!
I am trying to learn as it is a very sociable thing to do and great for my career- plus as Scotland is the home of golf there is a golf course every where you turn so I have no excuse!! ...And my Dad bought me clubs as he was so excited that I am going to play!
So maybe we can improve together!!
Jon's swing looks good- so I'm sure he'll be a good coach and the driving range is always a fun date night.
Post a Comment