Friday, August 28, 2009

So Excited!!

In less than a week I will be flying into D.C. to meet up with three of my bestest friends. It will be a reunion of, I'm not even sure how long, over a year I think. I can't wait to see them!!! Sheryl and Maggie are in D.C., Alisa is flying in from Seattle and I am flying in from SLC. We will be flying in on Thursday and Friday I will be celebrating my 26th Birthday with them, can life get any better than that? After our reunion, I will be flying to Jacksonville for a FAMILY VACATION with my family. It has been over THREE YEARS since we have vacationed together and I'm so excited I can hardly stand it. It has been about nine months since I have seen Heidi and her family and just a few months since I've seen Hilary's family and mom and dad. I can't wait to see how much the kids have grown and to be the coolest Aunt again. Here are some pics of the good memories I have with Sheryl, Maggie and Alisa, My Fam and Florida.










5 comments:

Sheryl said...

yes!

Heidi said...

You are gonna have such a blast - you have made amazing friends over the years!! What a treat!!

Abby said...

so good to see you and your fam all together! I'd loove to see ya'll again... maybe we'll get to FL again someday!

Michelle said...

it was great running into you the other day. i miss you. i always enjoyed my time with you. glad you are well and good luck with your plans for the future.

Erin said...

Holl... I get on to check up on people's blogs on Sunday nights before bed and for several weeks now I have been so hoping to get to see some pictures of your FL trip and DC trip... Please post! I love to see what you are up to... Love ya girl. By the way, can you email me the pictures we took in Logan?