Friday, August 28, 2009

Lagoon!

Last Tuesday was my first trip to Lagoon. Jon took me and it was so so fun! I love roller coasters and Lagoon is the best Utah has. It was super fun and a beautiful day to go. It was so nice having a whole day to spend together, which doesn't happen very often.

Photo Shoot on the lift over the park....

Excited!

Rediculous.

Pensive.

Look! Tired.

It was such a fun day...... sad that it came to a close.
Maybe I really like this boy:)

4 comments:

Heidi said...

I LOVE these pictures - how did you get so friggin gorgeous!!?? Looks like a blast!

IzeOfLight said...

Your guy's wearing an Oakley t-shirt? I'm already a fan.

Looks like a blast!

Vicki said...

Great pictures!! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU!! Lagoon looks fun.

Kayleen said...

This guy has made it into 3 of your posts so far. That is definitely a record. I think you guys look darling together. Do we need to catch up or what? I'm going to be in Utah tomorrow through Saturday, but I think you will be gone on your trip! Bummer! Call me when you get a few minutes. :)