She found Stew, now her husband, last summer and what a journey they had. I loved that I got to see it from beginning to end. When Lindsey gets really excited she cries and during their courtship, I saw her well up multiple times in pure elation. I'm so happy for the two of them, they are a very solid couple. Lisa and I had a small shower for her where we came up with marital advice using candy bars, it was very entertaining. It was fun being together celebrating her upcoming marriage.
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Lindsey's Bridal Shower
She found Stew, now her husband, last summer and what a journey they had. I loved that I got to see it from beginning to end. When Lindsey gets really excited she cries and during their courtship, I saw her well up multiple times in pure elation. I'm so happy for the two of them, they are a very solid couple. Lisa and I had a small shower for her where we came up with marital advice using candy bars, it was very entertaining. It was fun being together celebrating her upcoming marriage.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Portion control is SO overrated! =)
Looks like a blast, and you guys pulled off a beautiful shower--props!
Thanks again! It was really fun :)
And you guys DID pull off a nice spread!! Even without the serving dishes ;)
OH MY!!!!What a beautiful shower Holly!! I love the drink bowl with all those gorgeous lemons...so pretty my dear!! You are amazing!!
Holly, it all looks so wonderful!! You did a great job, and the cupcakes look devine!
Post a Comment