This is the cutest cafe I have ever been to. It's a very retro cafe and cupcake place. It was decorated very cute and had the best food. It has only been open for one year and even though other restaurants have been closing due to the economy, has done well it's first year. If you are in the area you have to check it out.
Sunday, May 31, 2009
Girls Weekend to St. George
Lisa, who is great at making things happened, used her Marriot discount through BYU and booked a hotel for three days in St. George for the five girls: Me, Lisa, Emily, Sharla and Danielle (a friend of Sharla's). Thanks to Lisa, i had one of the most relaxing weekends. After just getting back from running through Seattle and Portland I needed some down time. I laid out two days in a row and enjoyed reading Harry Potter 4. We had fun at night going to dinner, doing manicures and pedicures and watching 17 Again (a very funny movie) and Bride Wars. I love these girls. Emily is a ball of dynamite and full of energy. She gets me excited about life and always trying to be better. We can talk for hours about the future, boys and the gospel. Lisa is genuine to the core and very laid back. She is a listening ear and non judgemental. She lets me vent without feeling dumb and gives me great fashion advice, she's a diva. Lisa and Emily lived with Sharla before and she is hilarious!! She keeps things rolling with her crazy stories and also taught us much about hair, as she is in hair school. Danielle, who I just got to know on the trip was the most up to date girl with her adorable outfits and celeb gossip. We all had a blast together. Good friends make life worth living.



We were acting like Mermaids and yes we are over the age of three.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Awesome! I so love and miss you girls, and I'm glad you've learned what I was lucky enough to learn several years back: Sharla is the most hilarious person ever. I met Sharla when her brother and I met up for lunch, and we ended up quoting FRIENDS and Will & Grace the whole time--LOVE that girl!
Yes I will email those to you tonight!
Holly, what a great weekend. It is so nice just to chill once in a while, and it looked like you did!!
Post a Comment