Sunday, June 21, 2009

Norwegian Sky Deporting

As we were getting onto the boat the clouds rolled in and the rain came. But as you know if you wait 20 minutes in FL the clouds usually go away. It was pretty funny though because as you can see, the rain came down hard and began to flood the top of the boat and then leak through the top level to the floor below. I got a little nervous, feeling as though we were on the Titanic. Thankfully.... we were fine. We had dinner and played out on the back of the ship and embraced the windyness. Then we went dancing, as we did everyn night of the cruise and it was awesome!! One of my other loves is dancing and we shook it until around 2am when we got hungry enough and went to the sports bar to get wings, fries and a pina colada. Another activity we did everynight after dancing. It was fabulous. Then we went to sleep in our little cave and did not wake up until someone knocked on our door, because we had no alarm, no watch and no cell. It was the way to go. Emily, Kirsten & me
Becca, wading throught the water, re-enacting Titanic

Down town Miami from the boat






Very tired and acting very silly.

First Pina Colada of the Cruise. Delish!

5 comments:

Vicki said...

I love these pictures, your top and sandles are great, and the picture of you on deck, wind, sun set and you are all beautiful!

Unknown said...

Yay for your vacation. Still jealous. You girls look H-O-T-T Hot!

Sheryl said...

i really want to go on a cruise one day!

jenny said...

You are too cute! It looks like so much fun!

Heidi said...

Dancing all night...wings, fries and pina colada's?? I'm sorry - I don't think life gets any better then that...I am so glad you had the chance to have sch a wonderful little getaway!!