Thursday, May 28, 2009

To The West We Went

Many of you may know that I'm not very spontaneous but I do try to be and I like to be around people that are. Liz and Heather convinced me to go on a road trip to Seattle and Washington about five days before we left. It was a great decision becuase we had a blast. We were running the entire time to see all that we could. You may ask, Why Seattle and Portland? Liz had never been to Seattle and it was #3 of her list of cities to visit and Heather is from Portland, so we did both. We met McKenzie, Heather's sister, in Seattle also. We went to Pike Place Market, Olympic Park, the Shopping District (and yes H&M was there!!), Ivars, Space Needle, the Troll, Glass Blowing Museum and then in Portland we went to downtown Portland including Pioneer Square then to the Coast and Tillamook Cheese Factory. It was the funnest trip.

























5 comments:

Heidi said...

What a blast!!! I am loving your shirt in the top pictures - so cute!! Is it me...or have your legs gotten more muscular? What a BABE!!!

My fave picture is the one of you at the beach.....that is my happy little holly!!

Ash said...

um...did they mean to match?

Vicki said...

Holly,
Great pictures, the Wash. ones bring back great memories. It looks like it was a little chilly when you were at the beach!?!?

Collin said...

BEST.POST.EVER.

Isn't the west (Oregon) the best?! I'm very very proud that you went to the Tillamook Cheese Factory and got your feet wet in the Pacific.

Liz said...

i must clarify, long after you have written this, that seattle was in fact my #1 in the top 3, making it even more significant. and thats the u.s. list by the way. the foreign one is different.