Sunday, May 24, 2009
Sorry for the pause....
My apology is that I'm sorry that I have not posted in quite a while even though lots of fun and new things have been happening in my life that I want to catch ya'll up on. I moved to a new place at the end of April but have not had the internet and have not been able to blog. boo. Since the move, I went to Florida to see my fam, road tripped to Seattle with Heather and Liz to see the sights and right now I am sitting in the lobby at a hotel in St. George relaxing with some other great friends, Lisa, Emily, Sharla and her friend Danielle. It has been a whirl wind since I moved but very fun at the same time. I will be posting pics of these fun times soon. This upcoming week I am hosting a bridal shower for another very good friend, saying good bye to my best friends Alisa and Ryan, who are moving to Seattle, and then rushing off to the Bahamas. Life will calm down after that and I will have to get back to a schedule. I love you all and hope that each are doing well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment