Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Holly's thoughts uncensored

I have come to the realization that Christ's love for us is always available, that he is always willing to put His arm's around us, to allow us to feel complete. I think that often times we remove ourselves from Christ or put ourselves in situations in which we have a hard time feeling his love. Whether because of sin or depression or feelings of despair/lack of faith or not feeling worthy we turn away from His open arms and deny ourselves of true joy that is present at no cost. I know that His love is real and always available when we are ready and willing to accept it. How blessed we are to recieve His love and peace at a price as small as turning to Him.

Those are the thoughts on my heart today as I thought about recent events in my life.

3 comments:

Maggie said...

I like all of it! :)

I miss you Holly! I especially miss sitting on the floor in one of our rooms and just talking about things that were on our minds.

How was Lindsay's shower?

I do hope you come back to Florida sometime because then we'll be closer and I can come visit you there!

Unknown said...

You are amazing! You are such a good example to me. I am so happy we are such good friends.

Vicki said...

Wonderful words of incouragement, and always be open to them!