Thursday, April 09, 2009

Hare Hare Krishna

This is the Festival of Colors, it's a holiday that celebrates the beginning of childhood. What better way to do that then throw colored chalk at eachother. I went with Heather and some of her friends. This was a couple of weekends ago. Fun times!!Before the chalk throwing.....
Getting blessed After the chalk throwing
Holly, Piz and Sadie

It was so fun!! Taking a shower when I got home never felt so good!!

5 comments:

Heather Johnson said...

Why does Piz's colouring look so good whereas I just look like an alien? Ugh.
Yeah yeah, that night was good.

Heidi said...

Holly, what is chalk throwing?!?!?! I am on Heidi's computer. mom

Liz said...

its simply because jodi attacked me at the very end. the purple over only one eye is the key
and i love love love that picture of us. and the one below it because some of the "illegals" are in the back

Heidi said...

What a blast - you even look beautiful covered in chalk!

Kristin Lea Robinson said...

I love that you did this. I always thought it was so cool. Don't really understand all the meaning behind it but making yourself look like a rainbow always is a fabulous idea to me! Come to NyC soon. It is so fabulous!

xoxo,

klr