Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Pure Happiness
This was my trip to Florida and it was fabulous. I spent my time playing with Austie, loving my fam, reading Harry Potter 4, laying out, finding shells at the beach and going to the Broadway Musical Wicked. It was the perfect trip. I love Florida so much and have decided that it defines me and that one day, hopefully in the near future, I will return to live. 
Austin is the funnest little boy. He is so active!! He climbs on everything and the minute you take your eye off of him he is into something, it's hilarious. He is deffinitely spoiled by love my his grandparents. He loves his grammy. When mom and I took him to the beach, he was happiest sitting on her lap in all of his sandy glory.
Hilary holds a very special place in my heart, I love this lady. She gave me one of her rings when I was home and it meant so much to me. I wear it almost every day and when I look at it, it reminds me of her and her love for me and my adoration and love towards her. I'm so grateful that my sisters have been and still are my best friends.
The perfect day: It began going to breakfast together at a little breakfast diner down at the beach. It was decorated perfect for the beach and it was awesome being all together. After breakfast, we went to this art fest outside on the river. It was a beautiful and the local artists were very fun to look at. When we got home I had a yummy sandwich complete with a tomatoe and avocado and then I went to the pool and enjoyed laying out and reading. When I got home inice and tan, it was time to get ready to go see Wicked. We went to BoneFish where I ate Salmon and it was delectible. Then the experience of a life time....mom, Hil, Hil's friend and I went to Wicked, the best musical I have ever seen. It was awesome and life changing. I hope that I can touch other's lives for good. It was just the perfect day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
i've loved reading up on your updates. florida seems so fun. i love the ring, just don't wear it on that finger so the boys will come a chasin'!
So good to see pics of you ans your fam! Tell them hello! I can't believe how grown up you are since our days tap dancing in your kitchen! I'd love to get back to FL sometime and take our kids. That would be sweet!
Ha - Ha!!! DO we need to send that picture to "Princess Diana"? Isn't that what she used to tell us??!! GREAT SHOT!!!
Such a sweet post - made me misty eyed!!
I sure am missing you!!! Seems like years ago you were here. That was a wonderful visit, we fit a lot in, but it went too fast!! I think ONE picture could have been eliminated-----remember pay backs!!!!
Post a Comment