
I just saw an amazing movie tonight. Seven Pounds. Seven: the number of perfection, the number of days in which God created the world, number of days in a week. Ben Thomas (Will Smith) reminded me of the goodness in human beings. This movie also made me think about love and what relief and wholeness we can feel when we open our hearts and become vulnerable for someone that we love, want to please and feel deeply for. Touching messages. Amazing acting. Great scenery. Very creative. Best movie I've seen in a while all around.
5 comments:
Wow - that sounds amazing - thanks for the recomendation!
That is #2 movie that I want to see! Thanks
Holly! I'm so glad I found you! I found Heidi Erickson's blog and there you are! And all your family! Tell Heidi I'd love an invite to her blog, and I need your email so I can send you one to mine. I think about you guys a lot and wonder how you're doing. So fun to see you!
P.S. Here's my email : coleabby@q.com
Holly,
Hope the rest of your time in Jax was wonderful! It was so very good to see you. My blog is updated and is as good as it's going to get for now. So....I guess I'll stop being prideful and let you look at it :) Go to: http://www.hiscrossourpassion.blogspot.com/
I hope to be more diligent with posts and to get some more pics on there soon. Blogging really helps me to keep track of things with my precious little Carter. Hope all is well with you.
Love ya!
Christine
Post a Comment