Sunday, January 04, 2009

Welcoming in the New Year

New Year's Eve at Los Hermanos
Celebrating in our PJ's at my apartment.


Maggie, Emily and Me

Skiing at Sundance with Lisa, my new roomie. Skiing in Utah is really amazing. The conditions were really awesome, no ice until later in the afternoon, but very minimal and long and wide runs. It was really awesome. Although I have only been skiing one week my entire life, which was 12 years ago, I only fell a few times and decided that I need to pick up the sport. If I like a sport in the winter time in Utah, maybe it will help me like the winter a little bit. Now, maybe if it snows on Saturday, I will be happy instead of bitter.

Lisa got in a fight with the ski lift. Oops.



That was the view from the top, GORGEOUS!!

This was at Maggie's sister Adrian's reception. It was also Maggie's final hours in Utah before she caught a flight to D.C. to begin her internship. Best of Luck Maggie, I will miss you!!
I don't know if you can tell, but I got my hair colored, I added a few lighter highlights, something just a little different.

3 comments:

Alisa said...

cute posts holly! the ski post seriously makes me want to go skiing! it was good to see you this week! and gosh, your hair looks so long in your Christmas post!!

Heidi said...

Your such a hottie in your little ski outfit...I just adore you!!

Vicki said...

The views at Sundance were beautiful. I am so glad you enjoyed skiing so much. Poor Lisa!