Sunday, January 04, 2009

A Florida Christmas


Mom sliced her finger on the 24th while we were getting the big dinner ready. She ended up in the acute care center for about 4 hours. Poor thing. She got a red band aid to be festive. The dinner was taken care of and turned out BEAUTIFUL! It was so good!


I gave my parents tickets to the Alhambra dinner Theater to see "The Christmas Carol". It was a memorable night. Charles Dickens words were inspiring, to give our best selves to eachother for Christmas. May we be our best for others and be forgiving of eachothers short comings.

This is going out to dinner with Austin, we were the entertainment for the other tables, whether they wanted it or not.
This kid is a ham! Everytime you pull out the camera he scrunches up his nose and teeth and slightly closes his eyes, it's hilarious.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

I just love all these pictures and I LOVE that top picture of Austin on Christmas....linebacker for sure!! That ham is BEAUTIFUL - wow!!! Love you so!!

Vicki said...

Great pictures of your Christmas visit. Seems like years ago now. I just made lental soup out of the last of the ham. Can you believe it!