I'm back, I promise. I can't believe I have now been MARRIED for over a month, it's mind boggeling. Since I blogged last so much has happened but I really haven't had a spare minute to sit and reflect. I'm going back through my pictures and loving remembering all of the special memories. These are my reflections on the Bridal shower that Lisa, Emily and Lindsey through me. The three put so much effort into and made me feel so special!! They are true friends who stick through the thick and thin and I love them dearly.
I believe in a quote by Oprah, "Love is in the details". This shower was all about the details. Let's start with the amazing food. They made chicken shishkabobs, rice, a yummy sald, fruit and dip and cupcakes. All of my favorite things. It was fabulous. The decorations were so adorable too and then very fun games including me answering questions that Jon had already answered. It was all so perfect. And even more special because my mom and Heidi were able to be there. I felt very loved. Thanks ladies, you are the best!!
2 comments:
Holly,
I've been waiting for you to post as I have missed so much and been looking forward to hearing how everything has gone. I am so glad your shower, wedding (can't wait to see pictures) and honeymoon went well. I am sorry I have missed it all, but am very happy for you. I can't wait to get back and see you again and get together.
take care,
Michelle
I'm so glad you posted some updates. I second the fact that Hawaii is everything its talked up to be. We would love to go back someday. Your honeymoon looks like a blast! So nice to be alone and away together FINALLY as a married couple.
Your house looks beautiful. You are right--there are a million documents...but I think it just makes being done with the process that much better. So happy for you!!
Post a Comment