
These are the sweet ladies that threw the shower. Thank you!!!You must know that I'm marrying into a GREAT family. I love Thayne and Craig and the way they have included and befriended me so quickly. I will be a daughter-in-law, crazy I know!! The Orgill's have lived in the same ward for the last 20+ years and have many people that really love and respect them. I have quickly learned that once you become part of the Redmond 3rd Ward family, you have a support network for life. Thankfully they allowed me to adopt in:) The sweet ladies of this ward threw me a very nice shower. They had met me only once while visiting their ward in December and they told Thayne they would do a shower for me whether I was in attendance or not. I can only imagine how many Bridal showers Thayne has been toThanks to Thayne and Craig, I was able to be there.
No comments:
Post a Comment