Monday, June 28, 2010

The Honeymoon.

What to say about the honeymoon. Wonderful.
Neither Jon nor I had been to Hawaii and it really is everything that everyone says, beautiful, relaxing, tranquil, paradise. We went to Mauii and stayed in Kaanapali Beach. The first picture is a shot from the balcony. The place we stayed at was so nice, it was a condo with a kitchen, living room, king size bed and a huge bathroom. Our stay consisted of going to the beach, a Luau, parasailing and relaxing. It was fabulous. It was so fun being together the entire time with no interuptions or talking about planning the wedding.

Kapalua Beach









Watching the sunset. Magical.








We would love to go again!!

5 comments:

heather said...

Totally random, You don't know me, but I was friends with Jon way back in the day.
Found your blog somehow and just wanted to say Congrats to you two! You guys are so cute and I'm so excited that you two found each other. Best of luck in life.

Kristin Lea Robinson said...

I've been checking your blog daily and was so excited to read about your adventures post me seeing you! Looks like it was a blast! I haven't been to Hawaii either but your pics are wooing me there.

I am so glad the past couple of weeks have been great and now you get to relaxed in your lovely new condo! I am so happy for you.

I'll call you soon. I am off to FL tomorrow for the 4th and it'll be so nice to be hone for 6 days.

love you much.

klr

Deon said...

Holly! Long story how I found your blog! Congratulations on your wedding. Looks like you found a wonderful man! We missed seeing you at alumni day - hugs and blessings to you!
Deon Tait

Anonymous said...

WOW! You two look soo happy! And you look gorgeous!! Roger and I just went to Hawaii for the first time last May and it was amazing!! I am sooo glad you had fun! Now the fun really begins! Congratulations!!

Vicki said...

So glad I finally looked at you Hawaii pictures, it looked wonderful. Can't wait to see more!!