Wednesday, December 23, 2009
The Christmas Season with Jon
Christmas is my favorite time of the year and of all the special Christmases that I have had, this season has been the best. Do I need to tell you why? Because I am in LOVE:) I said it, because it's true. It has been so great sharing it with someone that I care so much about. We have done alot of fun things together that I have shown below in pictures. We bought a Christmas tree the first week of December, which made my apartment feel very warm and Christmasy. We watched a few Chritmas movies, saw The Christmas Carol (both the play and the new movie), saw the lights on Temple Square, went to my Christmas party at work and then the finale was going to his house this past weekend, which will have it's own post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
who are those other people?! i dont want anyone creeping up on our friendship! kidding. i love you holly! and i'm so happy you're in love!
I love love love these photos!! It is so special to see such wonderful posts of you and Jon... especially after spending time with you over Thanksgiving.
I am so glad you are so happy! Hooray!! xx x x
My favourite is the one with you in your pink jacket under the twinkly lights!
Post a Comment