Friday, November 06, 2009

Happy Halloween

Thanks to Lisa, I found a costume and got dressed up for Halloween. We had so much fun getting ready and can you tell we really enjoyed the red lipstick? Love it!! I don't think I've ever had a costume without it. Posing on our doorstep with our jack-o-lanterns LIPS!

Jon and I in our costumes, I mean, Jon in his uniform:)

Friends from work: Liz and Jodi

Friends from Timp Gateway (where I use to live)



4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it! Such a fun night thanks to you.

Vicki said...

I love these pictures. Looks like so much fun!

jenny said...

Haha love it! Lucas' costume is so great too. How much fun! I miss Utah. :(

Justin and Christine Edwards said...

Hey! Thanks for sending that text to us the other day. What exactly was that white stuff all over the place? Don't think I've ever seen that before.....strange! :) Thanks for making time for me while you were in Jax. I love spending time with you and catching up. It's always such a good time. Next time we'll have to make it longer. Hope your family pictures turned out good! Send me one. And, fyi, I've already told Justin about my desire to come see you and to meet this boy that makes you so happy :) What an answer to prayer. Love you! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas! - Christine