
I made my neices and nephews an advent calendar to count down Christmas. It was a very fun project to do, the biggest I have done without my mom around. It sparked my interest in sewing, I really liked it. Each advent calendar had 25 hand made stockings that were filled with little gifts. You have to understand that my nieces and nephews are my favorite people on earth and it was so fun making it for them. It turned out pretty well because my sisters have called on a few occassions telling me how excited the kids were to open their stocking for the day.
It makes my heart swell.

The final project! I brought it to Florida with me and gave it to them at Thanksgiving as it started on December 1st.
1 comment:
Oh, man! Can't wait to hear about "this past weekend!" How many times have I told you that you two look SOOOO cute together! What hotties! I'm so excited to hear an update.
Merry Christmas, Holly Dolly!
Love ya!
Post a Comment