Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sleep Over

Meet my friends Liz and Heather.

We all work together at MLA and over the past year I have come to find out how awesome these girls are. I now consider them my very good friends who I love to be around. They keep me young doing silly things and staying up way too late. I love them for it.

Friday night we had a sleep over that started around 11:30pm, we made chocolate covered strawberries and they were phenomenal!
Liz licked the bowl clean.











Photo Shoot.....








4 comments:

Sheryl said...

i can't wait for OUR sleepover! yay! glad you had fun with your friends.

Briana Weir said...

aww look how much fun you guys had! I miss girl stuff!!

Liz said...

yay! nice pics. im glad you used the one of you straddling. :) and it was a lot of fun. let's do it again!

Vicki said...

What a fun night!!! With fun friends!!!!