Thursday, March 19, 2009

Vegas Trip




















Let the pictures describe the story. Joel is the boy and I am the girl smiling. End of story.

9 comments:

Heather Johnson said...

Last picture: Hand on the belly? Yes, you did. Well done.

Maggie said...

YAY!!!!

Alisa said...

that's cute. looks like fun!

Sheryl said...

is it really the end of the story? or the beginning? hmmmmm. i'm glad you decided to end up going! i'm going there in may! i'm excited! p.s. i'll see you in 2 weeks! can't wait!

Heidi said...

LOVE those yellow shoes and your hot little top - He has nice teeth - Love you sweet girl!!

Michelle said...

Looks like you had fun. I really like that picture of you and Joel (the one that is really close us and slanted)!

Kayleen said...

WHAT!? He's so cute!
I would love to hear the whole story. :) You must email me or call me. :)
Love ya.

Briana said...

OK please don't find me creepy but I found your blog on Nicole's blog which I just found on Jill's blog and I was so happy! I'm going to add it to my own list so I can keep up with you! And you and your boy look very very cute together! It looks like you're doing well. I miss everyone at MLA.

Jill said...

#1. Hello friend! I had Nicole's blog address and Bri just told me she found your's through her's - are we awesome stalkers or what!?!?!
#2. Who is the cute boy that you are all smiles with?!?! I like him.
#3. Just read that Bri almost wrote the same thing... oh well, now you know how we roll all creepy like! Ha! Okay, I was joking, we're not creeps. :)