Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Mile Stones

1. Leggings
When legings first came out I was very hesitant of them and even thought they were a little over the top. Since then I decided that I really wanted to try them and see if I could pull them off. I loved them!


2.Internship Fair

In the fall of 2007 I met Nichol, my boss, at an Internship fair at BYU. I was very interested in Maple Lake and sent her my resume in hopes to get a job there after I graduated in December. Somehow the stars aligned and I began working in January. Working at Maple Lake has been a great learning experience and I am very grateful to work there. Currently I am a Supervisor and the Residential Director's (Nichol) assistant. I went back to BYU last week to represent MLA and recruit future mentors at the same Internship Fair that I was recruited. It was very fun to return to BYU campus with a full time job in the field that I graduated.






6 comments:

Unknown said...

Love Love Love the leggings! You totally pulled it off.

Heidi said...

What a neat feeling I am sure that was. We are so proud of you. It must have felt like a lifetime away that you were a student there. Holly you are an alumi of BYU!!!!

Heidi said...

The two Heidi's are from me MOM, I am on Heidi's computer--the leggins look great!!!

Vicki said...

Holly, Mom just had Bunko and my job was to tend the fire. They hoot and holler and have a great time. It was fun to listen to.

I enjoyed your blog, Hol. Thanks for doing it. I enjoyed seeing your photo at the internship fair.

Take care and have a great week. Much love to you. Dad

Heidi said...

Okay so this is the "REAL HEIDI" you are smokin hot in those leggings!! I am so proud of you!!

Kristin Lea Robinson said...

Love the highlights and the leggins...they are hot! I love leggins....they will be essential for my summer look! I hope you are well. I didn't hear back from you if you are coming but hopefully you can soon.

I love you mucho!