Fancy Maggie, Fancy Holly and Fancy Alisa Cute Kirsten showed up all fancied up too!! And the beautiful hostess: Miss Lindsey Chamberlain And now for the Birthday Cupcakes.....
The big 25!!! Maggie- I love sharing my Birthday with you!
Lindsey- Thank you from the bottom of my heart to making my 25th Birthday so special,
Yea! I love your birthday celebration pictures! I'm glad you dressed up like a princess (you are one) and had to much fun! You are one hotty mama in pink!
I love your birthday pictures. I remember you telling me about them. You look so adorable. We will have to chat soon. I have had a wicked bad ear infection so I will call you soon so we can have a proper chat. Love you mucho.
6 comments:
Yea! I love your birthday celebration pictures! I'm glad you dressed up like a princess (you are one) and had to much fun! You are one hotty mama in pink!
Loving the photos of your party!! I love dressing up!
Also loved your face with the cupcakes! So comical!
Big Belated Birthday wishes!!
25!! Holly we are getting old! I remember when you were 15!!...
I'm just laughing to myself- your mum left a similar comment on my page saying- 28.. I'm sure you were only just 18!!
Where did those ten years go!!
what a special birt00day party!!! Austindx x 78os is helpidnfdge
ome type. that says i lover you aunt hollyj gu,y fb v cv m
you guys deserved an awesome 25th! i'm sorry i didnt call you holly. happy belated birthday! i love you!
What a blast...I am so sad I couldn't be there!! Happy Birthday to the sweetest girl EVER!!
I love your birthday pictures. I remember you telling me about them. You look so adorable. We will have to chat soon. I have had a wicked bad ear infection so I will call you soon so we can have a proper chat. Love you mucho.
Post a Comment