I'm not sure what it is about Conference but I always think of my family and want to be with them. I have some really great memories of Conference and my parents, we've watched it together in Utah, Chile and Florida with many different people. I love my fam, each one is special to me. It's hard living so far away and only getting to visit a few times a year. I'm grateful for the gospel that teaches me that I can be with them forever. Here's a few pics of great memories I have with them. Love you guys!!

4 comments:
I love it! Your family is so cute. I'm glad you got to spend some time with them during conference. Wasn't conf great? Just what I needed!
Hope you're doing well!
Love ya.
Neat walk down memory lane!!!! Can't wait to see you again!!!! Love you bunches
Cuuuute pictures! Why didn't I know you had a blog!? Now we can be blog buddies.
Thinking of you too...you sweet girl!!
Post a Comment