Sunday, January 16, 2011

Our First Christmas Together

Isn't our tree cute? Maybe I loved it:)

To: Holly
From: Santa
To: Jon
From: Santa
Thanks to my mom, we had stocking made with love from her!
At Jon's house they opened presents from Santa and then stockings, that are also from Santa and then had breakfast. We both liked it, so it's our tradition now too!

Santa brought Holly HIKING BOOTS!! Awesome huh?!?!
Santa brought Jon new shoes too and a camping chair, unwrapped like he did when I was a little girl:).



Aspen loved her stocking too which consisted of wet food, treats and a sqeaky toy, her absolute favorite.


So we decided to have a very large Christmas dinner. It was my first time cooking a turkey and it turned out SO GOOD!! I scored major cool points with Jon, it was one of the best turkeys he or I had ever had! I put it in a brine over night, so it was quite a process for two people but so DELICIOUS!! The menu was:
Turkey
Mashed Potatoes & Gravy
Green Bean Casserole
Carrots
Sweet Potato Sufle
Rolls
Cranberry Sauce





The beautiful 14lb bird!

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

1 comment:

Vicki said...

You two make me laugh and cry! I love looking at every picture!