Friday, January 21, 2011

Maggie in Utah!






My dear friend Maggie lives in DC but is taking a little hiatus and came to Utah for a few weeks. It was such a breath of fresh air to see her. One weekend, she spent a Friday night at my house and the following weekend I had a Girl's Night honoring her. She is such a tender hearted and sweet lady. I'm honored to be her friend. She is spiritually and mentally strong, has great style, loves the arts, a great listener and very kind. Thanks for coming Mags!!

3 comments:

Alisa said...

ah, love these pictures! i can't wit to see maggie, wish you were coming too! and, is that the bean game i see?!!! i love it!

~Holly said...

That would be so fun if I could come too. The cold has killed my money tree, ridiculous huh! And yes, we had a blast with the bean game!

oneHeidifamily said...

Holly,
I so love the bean game...and glad that someone else likes it too!! Not many have heard of it, so it was very cool to see you and your friends playing it!!
I hope you are doing well.