Sunday, October 31, 2010

I'm growing big and strong






Aspen is no longer a baby, she has hit her terrible twos. She is now 3 months old and 25+ pounds. She has learned to sit, jump, go to her kennel and not bite. She's making huge progress!! She loves being any where we are and usually right at our feet. Her naughty tricks are barking at us when we tell her no, prancing away when she finds an unattended shoe or sock, chewing toilet paper and whining profusely while anyone eats at the table. And with all that said, we are sooooo glad we got her. We just LOVE OUR PUPPY! She is always happy to see us and always wants to play, unless she is sleeping of course.

If I could figure out how to post a video I would, because we have some cute ones. Any help?

3 comments:

Maggie said...

Holly, you look so beautiful in these pics!

Ash said...

your baby is growing up so fast! she's already bigger than MY baby! glad you're enjoying her :)

Vicki said...

Holly, I love these pictures. You both are soooo cute!