The weekend before we got Aspen, my mom came in town. It was sooooo fun to have her here!! It was fun not to worry about wedding stuff, which is all we did the last couple of times she came out and just play! Unfortunately, I had to work during the day, but we did get to do fun things at night and during the weekend. Saturday was the funnest day... I took her to the Farmer's Market down in Spanish Fork where we got fresh corn, peppers, cucumbers, herbs and sweet sweet peaches. We went to 2 different antique stores then went up to South Jordan to Material Girl, an awesome Quilt shop. I picked out fabric for pillows for our couch. Mom whipped them up while I was at work during the day and they turned out so well. She is the best. On Sunday we tried making some GF cookies but something didn't go right, it was a pan of cookie, we laughed so hard!
1 comment:
ahhhhh....looks like you had such a great time! you're mom is the cutest! i LOVE the pillows!!
Post a Comment