
I brought Aspen into work for the Halloween party and she played hard the entire time. Both she and the girls had a blast.

Our friends Caitlin and Brandon, that live a few houses down, have a little puppy name Jake. He is a Golden Doodle. Aspen met Jake on her second night with us, they had a rough beginning. They have become decent friends. Tonight I had them over for dinner and they were fight over a bone. I decided to bring out a second bone and asked them to sit to divide it. At the very second I said sit, both of them sat at the very same time, it was pretty funny. Then of course they both wanted the same bone, they're just like kids. We sure do have fun with them.

2 comments:
I'm glad you're loving your puppy so much. They are a lot of work, but worth every trouble aren't they? I never know how much I could love a dog, I don't know what we'd do without our Ruby!
Love you!
So fun Aspen got to go to work with you, especially for a Halloween party!
Post a Comment