Thursday, July 01, 2010

yummy dinner, thanks linds!!

Tonight, I made the BEST dinner and I want to share it with you. I actually got it from my dear friend Lindsey Campbell, so kudos to her. I like for Jon to rate the things I cook so that I know how much he likes it. It's a scale from 1-10, with 10 being the best. Tonight was a NINE. We actually gave it the same score. It's called Thai Chicken Peanut Noodles. mmmmmmmmm good.
Check it out here
I put two chicken breasts in the crock pot and let them cook on low for six hours. From start to finish it took about an hour, totally worth it in the end. It's the perfect blend of
flavors and textures.
Enjoy!

1 comment:

Janelle said...

Holly,
Remember me? Alisa's BYU friend...we've met a couple times...Rootbeer floats birthday party for her at my apartment a couple years ago? Hi! I just stopped in from Alisa's blog to see how your wedding went (saw your name on her sidebar and remembered that earlier on Alisa's blog she said you were getting married), and ended up reading all they way back to Christmas because you are just too cute! I love how in love you are and that you found such a great guy! Can we just officially be friends so I can read your blog? Haha. Good! You're obviously a great woman and I think it's so important to surround ourselves with great women so we can learn from each others' examples...and you are certainly radiant and wonderful! Again, congrats on the marriage!