Sunday, May 02, 2010

Conference Weekend

For General Conference, I had a special visitor.... MY DAD!! I personally think he came to visit Jon, but that's besides the point:) Thankfully my dad absolutely loves Jon and being around him, which I am so thankful for. Jon took him on a ride along on one of his shifts, which only gave him more great stories to share about Jon when he got back to Florida.

We had a great time together, listening to conference, eating good food and checking out our new home!! Jon and I close on our first house on May 10th!! We couldn't be more excited!!







Thanks for coming dad!!! I love you!!

3 comments:

Aaron, Cera, Jaylen and Gavin said...

You guys are too cute! So happy for you in so many ways. Congrats on the wonderful family, awesome wedding coming up, and your house! What a fun year for you!

lisa said...

i love the house! and look at all that land too--so pretty. Congrats--excited to see you as a married woman!!

Jennie Pike said...

I love your house. How exciting!

You actually had me in tears reading your previous post.

You are so adorable!

Enjoy the next month! So much to look forward to.

Big hugs

Jennie x x x x