
At a yummy restaurant, celebrating our engagement. We were still pretty tired.

Sunday night, I invited some close friends over for dinner and games. I loved having the people that I care so much about meet Jon. Christine is my bestfriend from highschool, with Justin her hubby and sons Tyler and Carter. Then the McCrary's, my favorite couple, whom we met through Civil War Re enacting. And Tanya, who has been part of the family since she and Heidi were in 3rd grade. Life is so rich with those you love!!


Me and my beautiful mom.

And my honey:)

Austin and I, ready for breakfast. Love that kid!!


Jon and Lincoln played hours of football while we were there. Lincoln approves of Jon.

Saturday at the beach.


Can you see how happy I am with Jon at the beach, it was so great!

Chris and Austie.



Isn't Paige a doll, she is the sweetest little girl.

This is Austie's response when you ask him how much Grammy loves him. So cute!!

Austin and Chloe. Poor little girl, she has no fear and gets into everything,
hence the strawberry on her forehead.
4 comments:
Thanks for posting all those pictures. Such great memories, makes me really homesick for you and Jon too!!
Love your blog post. I am behind waiting on getting internet but I love reading about you. I hope we can catch up soon. I sure do love you girl.
klr
PS that was internet in my new place. hehe
Yay! Congrats on getting engaged! You two look really really cute together!
Post a Comment